Non-discriminatory access to bayernets’ gas transmission system is offered to all industrial and trade customers.
Should you be interested in connecting to the gas transmission system of bayernets, please send us your network connection enquiry, which should include at least the following information:
- Short description of the connection property / project
- Exact location where the network connection will be needed
- Application purpose of the gas (industrial process, factory power station, heating of building etc.)
- Minimum and maximum entry or exit volumes at the planned network connection point in standard cubic metres per hour and per year
- Minimum transfer pressure at the planned network connection point
- Date from when the network connection will be needed
bayernets is happy to actively support you not only if you have questions regarding the implementation but also with the contractual regulations for your network connection. Employees of the Asset-Management team are available to assist you in this matter.
bayernets is happy to provide the contract documents and the technical requirements for the network connection to the transmission system of bayernets in accordance with Sections 17 and 19 of the Energy Act (EnWG).