As a transmission system operator, we take responsibility for our gas transmission system in Bavaria and offer our customers the highest level of supply security and quality. With a network length of approx. 1,660 km and an average pipeline diameter of DN 550, we are one of the large transmission system operators in Germany.
These are our aims
- With our gas infrastructure, we guarantee the security of supply in our and neighbouring network areas.
- As a competent contact point for politicians, authorities and other stakeholders, we play an active role in shaping the Energiewende and the regulatory framework.
- As experts for the transmission of gaseous energy sources, we secure the long-term future of bayernets.
- We provide a professional and efficient working environment and are an attractive employer in the energy industry.
- We are a reliable partner for industry, society and political stakeholders.
What we stand for