bayernets GmbH is the transmission system operator in Bavaria. As part of the European gas transmission system, we transport gas through Southern Germany efficiently, safely and in an environmentally friendly way. Sustainability is at the core of everything we do.
We make a central contribution to the security of supply in our network area. By operating our pipelines safely, optimising our grid in line with demand and developing our network sustainably, we ensure a high-performance transmission network.
We are shaping the energy transition and already setting the course for transporting hydrogen as an important building block in the energy system of the future.
These are our aims
- Our focus is on sustainable solutions for our infrastructure and all parts of our company.
- With our gas infrastructure, we ensure security of supply in our region and that of adjacent network areas.
- As a reliable partner for industry, society and politicians, we are actively contributing to shaping the energy transition and its regulatory framework.
- As experts for transmitting gaseous sources of energy, we are securing the long-term future of bayernets.
- We provide a professional and efficient working environment and are an attractive employer in the energy sector.
What we stand for