Taking into consideration the general legal framework, bayernets guarantees you as an operator of a gas-fired power station non-discriminatory access to our gas transmission system and is happy to advise you on implementing your project.
For operators of gas-fired power stations, the regulations set out in Sections 38 and 39 of the Gas Network Access Ordinance (GasNZV) apply regarding capacity reservation or capacity expansion claims.
Should you be interested in connecting to the gas transmission system of bayernets, please send us your network connection enquiry, which should include at least the following information:
- Short description of the connection property / project
- Exact location where the network connection will be needed
- Minimum and maximum entry or exit volumes at the planned network connection point in standard cubic metres per hour and per year
- Minimum transfer pressure at the planned network connection point
- Date from when the network connection will be needed
bayernets is happy to actively support you not only if you have questions regarding the implementation but also with the contractual regulations for your network connection. Employees of the Asset-Management team are available to assist you in this matter.
bayernets is happy to provide the contract documents and the technical requirements for the network connection to the transmission system of bayernets in accordance with Sections 17 and 19 of the Energy Act (EnWG).